Registration and Payment Due by April 1, 2020
About The League: T-Ball is all about learning the basics and having fun! We don’t really keep score, but this is a great way to introduce your player to the game and to learn how to be a great teammate!
If you are interested in your player signing up for a more advanced league, please contact LGSS at LorainGirlsSummerSoftball@gmail.com.
League Fee: $10.00
The league fees provide a jersey for each player and help pay for the fields.
There are three ways to submit your league fee:
- Mail a check or money order to:
- Lorain Girls Summer Softball
- PO BOX 3274 Lorain, OH 44052
- Please include the Player’s name on the memo line
- In Person Registration:
- Sunday, March 8th and Sunday, March 15th
- 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- South Lorain Library
- 2121 Homewood Drive Lorain, OH 44055
- CashApp or PayPal:
- Submit your account name below
- We will send you a payment request